Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Visit my Bazaar Booth!

Happy December! It has been a busy year for Tiny Happy Clay. After participating in the EAST Austin Studio Tour for my first year, I immediately moved my shelves and work to a booth located at 6100 Airport Blvd. (Austin, TX) in the Blue Genie Art Bazaar.



They are open from 10 am - 10 pm everyday from now until Christmas Eve---so you have plenty of time to find the perfect, quirky gift made by local artisans!!! Did I mention the amazing selection? Over 200 artists!

In addition to the BGAB, I am also now stocking some mugs and ornaments at The Ginger Root, a fun little shop located in North Austin off of Burnet Rd. Official address is 2105 Justin Ln. Check their FB page here - it is such a cute shop with a great vibe. Happy Shopping!
Image may contain: indoor