Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Spring Has Sprung

Things have been busy here at Tiny Happy Clay! I'm getting ready for an upcoming 1 day show at the Dougherty Arts Center in Austin, Tx -- Art Happens Here Spring Fling 2019.
I'll be setting up a booth and doing a sculptural demonstration on Saturday, June 1st, 2019 from 12 - 5 pm (demo at 2:30-2:50).




I'm also excited to announce that I've been working on a line of ceramics that will be mass produced and available early next year so stay tuned for details!

Current handmade items can be purchased on my etsy shop or by emailing me at tinyhappyclay@gmail.com to request something you've seen but can't find listed as well as in Austin at Art For The People Gallery, Sugar and Paris, and at the Assemblage Contemporary Craftsman Gallery in Buda, Tx. And to see my most up-to-date items, I typically post on Instagram several times a week @tinyhappyclay