Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Hi, How Are You?

Hi, How Are You on this rainy, blue Monday in Austin?



I'm excited to show off my new mugs based on the mural by Daniel Johnston on Guadalupe and 21st by UT. Please shoot me an email if you would like to purchase one, I will be updating local Austin places that will carry them soon. I also have a mug version of the I Love You So Much mural on the side of Jo's Coffee Shop on South Congress. These make great Austin Souvenirs or gifts! The designs are actually etched into the wet clay and a heart shaped stamp is featured on top of each handle. (I'd also love feedback on which one you like better the top brushed green or the bottom peeled paint green texture?)






We had a great 2nd weekend for the West Austin Studio Tour and want to thank everyone for coming out. The evening was topped off by a great jazz quartet band named Kallu Combo! Also, thank you Mariel Fogel and Dawn Winter for showing your work at my studio!