Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

West Austin Studio Tour 2017 1 Down 1 To Go!

The first weekend of the West Austin Studio Tour was a blast (Stops #281, #282 & #283!) Thanks to all who came out to support local Austin artists and the handmade community.

Dawn Winter is pictured here visiting with guests.


Mariel is at her jewelry counter explaining her complex pieces - ask her about the spore ship!



Tiny Happy Clay display. I have a variety of mugs, bud vases, bowls and platters for your enjoyment - perfect for gifts, or to treat yourself. Come touch, feel, hold, -- there is nothing like drinking out of a handmade mug, I promise :)

AND--- I'm having a mug giveaway to grow my newsletter email list! I will draw 1 lucky winner's email from the jar to receive a free mug after WEST is over - Sunday Evening, May 21, after 6pm so come out next weekend and put your email in the jar!!! See you soon.
Incidentally, if you can't come out but would like to be on my newsletter list and enter the free mug giveaway, just email me (before the drawing if you want to enter the contest) at tinyhappyclay@gmail.com and I'll sign you up.