Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

New mugs



So I finished firing those mugs I wrote about last week. They came out good...but now I am considering adding gold to them, and other mugs I do.

ceramic mugs with decals laid out in front

I glaze fired them, then applied the decals and fired them again at a lower temperature. I am really loving the decals! 

back of owl mug
Detail on back of owl mug...because you never know which hand you'll be using! I find that I drink more with my left hand now that I'm feeding the baby with my right.

detail of owl on ceramic mug


bird mug standing with dots
This bird is super cute to me- he's just chillin' :)
inside of standing bird mug with flower

I also love putting little details on the inside because it is nice to see when your beverage is getting low, or when you are washing the dishes.

tigers on orange stripe mug 
Easy Tiger! I planned on 3 but they were smaller than I thought so I added a fourth one.
As always, you can purchase these items in my Etsy shop TinyHappyClay.etsy.com